How do I change my address?

Under the Local London Authorities Act (2007) in order to forward your post to your new address we would also require proof of the new address.

The proof of address document must be dated within the last 3 months, and it must show both your name and address. You can choose one from the list below:

* Gas or Electricity bill
* Telephone bill
* Water bill
* Mortgage Statement
* Council Tax bill
* Bank/Building Society statement (includes credit card/ store card bill)
* TV license
* Valid insurance certificate
* Pay slip
* P45/P60 statement
* Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
* Current benefit book
* Letter from Benefits Agency
* HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding

I will put a note on the system to hold any post if we receive for you until you are able to do so.