Articles on: Virtual Office

How do I change my address?

To maintain transparency and ensure the security of our services, we adhere to several key regulations concerning money laundering and terrorist financing:

The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017
HMRC guidance for Company Service Providers
National risk assessment of money laundering and terrorist financing 2017

In accordance with these regulations, if you wish to change your address, we require a recent proof of address document to verify your new location.

Your chosen document must meet the following criteria:
Display both your name and address.
Be dated within the last 3 months.

You can provide any one of the following documents:

Gas or Electricity bill
Telephone bill
Water bill
Mortgage Statement
Council Tax bill
Bank or Building Society statement (this includes credit card and store card bills)
TV licence
Valid insurance certificate
Pay slip
P45/P60 statement
Financial statement (e.g., pension or endowment)
Current benefits book
Letter from the Benefits Agency
HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding

Until we get the necessary verification, we'll temporarily hold any post directed to your former address.

Your cooperation in this matter helps us maintain the highest standards of regulatory compliance and ensures a safer business environment for all.

Updated on: 17/08/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!